Friday, March 2, 2018

Three Amigos Blog Hop



Welcome to the Three Amigos March 2018  Close to My Heart Blog Hop Challenge. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product or challenge and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through. 


This Month Our Challenge is "Out of this World!" and of course the Stargazer paper pack was perfect for this, along with the Stargazer Dts and Cardmaking Stamp set.  



Thanks for stopping by.  Now hop on over to Susan's Blog and Lisa's Blog to see what they have created this month , then over to the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge.http://threeamigosbloghopchallenges.blogspot.com We hope you play along!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this adorable card!! I had a hard time deciding whether to use this paper pack or the Make Waves... I went the mermaid route...lol!! LOve yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable for a little guy's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Donna! I love how you designed this card! The red accents on your stamped images make them pop against all of the background colors. This card makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna the space card is sooo adorable - I so like that layout - super card! TFS and for the 3 Amigo's challenge too!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens