Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Three Amigo's Blog Hop

Welcome to the Three Amigos November 2016 Close to My Heart Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product or challenge and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through. 

 This month our Challenge is to use 3 Pictures on a layout.  My layout almost did not get done because I was having a terrible time with Cricut Craft Room and Design Space.  I could not get either one of them to work properly.  So the layout is simple.  I used Close to My Heart "Oh Deer" paper and the "Christmas " Thin Cuts.  I also added a few of the Gold "Baby Girl" Complements.  
This is the first layout I have completed from last Christmas.  I am so far behind on my pictures, and the problems with my Cricuts are not going to help matters!



Now hop on over to Susan's Blog and Lisa's Blog to see what they have created this month!

2 comments:

  1. I knew I'd see that adorable little girl when I came here! Gorgeous layout!! Beautiful Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! How could it not be with that adorable granddaughter of yours?! I like that you used the soft color palette of Oh, Deer so that your pictures really pop!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens