Friday, September 2, 2016

Three Amigos Blog Hop

Welcome to the Three Amigos September 2016 Close to My Heart Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product or challenge and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through. 
First I stampeded the images in black ink.  I then used watercolors to color in the images and background.  The barn is done with a dry brush and the horse and background are done with more water to spread the color.  I then Inked the edges of the white paper with Barn Red ink and matted it on Barn Red cardstock.  

This month our project challenge is to use 3 techniques.  I wasn't too sure about calling each step in the card making process a "technique" so I looked up the definition of the word: A way of carrying out a particular task, especially the execution or performance of an artistic work or a scientific procedure.



The stamp sets I used are A1192 Happy Heart and C1666 Homegrown.  
 Now hop on over to Susan's Blog and Lisa's Blog to see what they have created this month!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Donna!! This is beauuuuutiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I miss you! I'm so mad we didn't take any pics and I didn't take pics of that beautiful little girl... I think you should take a vacation with her and fly out here... she'd like my new puppy... anyway, this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Donna! You have mastered the watercolors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the Home Grown stamp set. This is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens