Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Three Amigos February Mini Blog Hop



Welcome to the Three Amigos February 2016 Close to My Heart Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product or challenge and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through. 


This month our project challenge is to create something using 3 different  B&T Duos Papers.“B&T” stands for Background and Texture. The B&T papers offered by Close To My Heart are cardstock-weight papers that have a different pattern or design printed on each side.

For this card I used the La Vie En Rose Paper Pack and S1509 Paper Garden Stamp Set.



Now hop on over to Susan's Blog and Lisa's Blog to see what they have created this month!

2 comments:

  1. I ALMOST used this paper too! I still might... lol.... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the monochromatic look of this card! I need to pull this paper pack out again too.

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens