Friday, January 23, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #91

I have been working on cads for an upcoming Craft Show (in March) and decided to use the Atlantic Hearts Sketch #91 for this Mother's Day Card. I used a current Close to my Heart Paper Pack "Brushed" but dug out some older CTMH stamp sets for this card (B1210 Flutter and C1577 Mother's Day).


Because of the design of this sketch I made this a 5 x 7 card instead of my usual 4 x 5-1/2. The butterflies are stamped in Honey and Cotton Candy ink and embellished with CTMH Sparkles Assortment and Flamingo Dots.  I also tied a piece of Pixie Twine across the left side of the card.

7 comments:

  1. Donna, I think you've done it again...awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your card is bright and so fresh. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your embellishments on the butterflies, I just might have to steal that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours and papers used on your card are just so bright and cheery!! Love it! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I love this... I'm having a hard time telling what you did exactly to the butterfly wings... but I love it... you have to fill me in... beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the butterflies! Way to think outside the `circular` box!! :) Great job! Thanks for joining us at AHSC! Jess-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the butterflies! I love how you bling'd up their wings to give them life and dimension. Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    Brandi R.
    AHSC DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens