Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Three Amigo's Mini Blog Hop

Welcome to the Three Amigos September 2014 Close to My Heart Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through

This month we are using Stamp set #CC1030, 30 Years of Happy.  This is the Close to My Heart National Stamping Month Special.  You can get this stamp set FREE when you order $30 of CTMH stamp sets between September 1 - September 30. 



In addition to this stamp set I also used #B1417 Perfect Fit Birthday, and the CTMH retired paper pack "Tommy".





Now "HOP" on over to Susan's Blog to see what she has created this month!

2 comments:

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens