Saturday, May 3, 2014

Three Amigo's Mini Blog Hop

Welcome to the Three Amigos May 2014 Close to My Heart Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through.  

This month we used the CTMH National Scrapbooking Month Paper Special "Free to Be Me"  


Be sure to visit Susan's Blog to see what she has created this month!

2 comments:

  1. I just love those little owls and how you used the branch in sections to put them at different levels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute... you know how I feel about those owls and I do love this paper!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens