Thursday, January 2, 2014

Three Amigos January Mini Blog Hop

Welcome to the Three Amigos January 2014 Close to My Heart Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through.  
For our Fifth "Hop" we thought we would say Good-bye to the items on the Close to My Heart Retiring List.

I made a Layout with the Huntington Paper Pack.  I also used the following stamp sets that are retiring at the end of this month:
A1134 - Dragonfly
B1420 - Hello Twetty
C1536 - Happy Thoughts


Now hop over to Susan's Blog to see what she has created this month.



Close to My Heart products can be purchased through  my Close to My Heart website. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! Wish I could have been there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huntington is a good choice for this memory. I like photographing street signs, too! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens