Monday, November 25, 2013

More Christmas Cards

I finally finished my Christmas Cards this past weekend.  Hopefully now I can consentrate on catching up with my scrapbooking before the new CTMH Idea Book comes out and the Workshops start again! 

This is a 3" card made with the November Stamp of the Month.  Again I did not think I would be able to use this stamp set, but now that I opened the envelope and got it out, I Love It!


 
 
And here is another card with the adorable Close to My Heart Polar Bear Holiday Stamp. 
 
 
 
The next card I decorated inside and outside: 
 
 
Inside:

 
 
I liked that idea so I did another one with the inside also stamped:

 
Inside:

 
 
Last one:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens