Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Winner Alert!

Thank you to all who follow my blog & helped me reach my goal of 200! I hope my projects give you ideas you can use towards your own cards & layouts. I finally reached my goal of 200 followers at about 6:00 pm last night and had 41 comments eligible to win at that time. Comment #18  was randomly chosen by my True Random Number Generator as winner for my give away.   

Denise said:

Oh so fresh! I love your card!! Great paper choices!! I am a new follower and can't wait to see what you come up with next!! TFS
Denise in WA

Congratulations Denise!  I hope you enjoy your new punch from ek Success!
I really appreciate you following my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I hope you will continue to visit!

1 comment:

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens