Monday, January 24, 2011

Beaver Hollow 3 Day Scrapbook Weekend

Still 3 weeks away from the big Scrapbook Weekend at Beaver Hollow and already I am freaking out about what to bring and what I am going to forget to bring!  Cricut, Gypsy, extention cord, table, paper, scissors, paper cutter, buttons, pens, pop dots, adhesive runners, glue sticks, computer, Kindle (the booklets for the Cricut Cartridges are all loaded on my Kindle) stickers, stamps, ink pads, pictures, ohhhh the list is endless! 

Do I stick to one subject (Christmas/Winter) so I have less papers to bring?  Will I get bored with Christmas pictures and wish I had something else to scrap? Will my extention cord be long enough? Will there be room for my little table to put my cricut on? 

Why does it have to be so stressful?  Does anyone have any suggestions how to make this easier to prepare for?

1 comment:

  1. I am traveling to Tennessee for a similar retreat and have been to others. Bring everything!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens